What’s in this bundle?
In today’s cluttered and confusing media landscape, marketers across the globe need to find innovative ways to reach their audiences. Influencer marketing has emerged as a powerful tactic that targets consumers where they already spend their time: social media.
While markets around the world have embraced Instagram for influencer marketing, each region has its own nuances, preferred platforms and regulations of which you need to be aware. China in particular has its own ecosystem and hierarchy of influencers. These three reports and a podcast give you and your team a solid foundation to better understand influencer marketing around the globe.
Influencer Marketing 2018: Why Disclosure Is a Must and How Branded Content Tools Fit In
- 15 pages of analysis including 12 charts (PDF, high-res chart images)
- 17-page PowerPoint Presentation with charts and data
Global Influencer Marketing: What Platforms to Use, Policies to Follow and the Paths to Purchase Around the World
- 31 pages of analysis including 60 charts (PDF, high-res chart images)
- 3 interviews with industry experts
Influencer Marketing in China: What You Need to Know About KOLs, Wanghongs and the Platforms They Use
- 12 pages of analysis including 11 charts (PDF, high-res chart images)